Landing at Marco Polo International Airport and getting to your hotel by crossing the lagoon on a water taxi is the most exclusive and romantic way to reach the Venice Cruise Port.
After the baggage claim, you will have to go to the airport dock, starting point of the water taxi and presenting the Taxi booking to the operator, will give you all the information to embark on the reserved motorboat.
If you board a water taxi, you will have to load all your baggage and travel the lagoon by sea to the Venice Cruise Port. In addition to being the most romantic way to travel, the transfer is also the most convenient and direct way to the city.
Some hotels can be reached directly via water as these have direct access to the canal for a small fee. Instead all the Hotels that do not have a direct access to the canal, the motorboat will stop at the nearest point to reach the Hotel on foot.
Booking without penalty and free up to 24 hours before.
Some information before departure:
• Each passenger can carry 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on baggage – additional baggage is subject to a surcharge;
• The maximum waiting time from the dock is 40 minutes;
• Unfortunately, the water taxi is not accessible to people with disabilities. For this we need a special prentation.
• In case of fog or adverse weather conditions, the water service will be suspended and carried out by car via Piazzale Roma;
• Transfer service operates from 07:00 to 20:55. For arrivals between 21:00 and 08:00, the nightly rate applies.
• The taxi driver is not a tour guide or assistant;
• The ground staff, assistant, speaks English, German, French and Spanish; other languages are on request;
• The Customer must travel from the airport to the boarding point, about 10 minutes away.